Destina d.o.o. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information or any errors on this website.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. Therefore, the content on this website is constantly improved and subject to change.
We are also not responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by using this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. The user can visit them at his/her own risk. Destina d.o.o. is not responsible for the content on external websites.
The user agrees that no employee of Destina d.o.o., or any other person or company involved in creating this website can be held liable for any damage or loss to other persons or companies resulting from the use of this website.
With this statement, we undertake to protect the privacy of users, customers and visitors of our website and the security of personal data provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use that information and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have regarding collecting and using your information when you visit our website.
What kind of personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you submit information using one of the available forms for a specific purpose (contact form, registration form, purchase form, form for subscribing to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your data for the stated purposes. All personal data is used only for the purposes for which it was collected and for which a consent was given. Consent for personal data processing may be given by persons aged 16 or over, while for persons under 16 consent may be given by a parent or guardian. We will not make the collected data available to unauthorized third parties in any way, except for the purpose prescribed by law. All data is deleted after the termination of the purpose for which they were collected, i.e., by the termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest after the expiration of all legal obligations related to personal data storage.
Here are additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your data:
Providing information to Google Inc.
Facebook pixel/conversion tracking
With your permission, our website uses Facebook's Pixel conversion tracking. In this way, we can track your movements when you click on a Facebook ad and monitor Facebook ads' effectiveness for statistical and market research. The data we collect is entirely anonymous. However, the collected data is stored and processed by Facebook (under their data use policy, which can be found at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy). Facebook conversion tracking allows Facebook and its partners to show you ads on and off Facebook. A cookie for this purpose will be stored on your computer. (If you want to cancel your consent, visit the link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/).
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share invoices that we issue and receive at our accountants to fill out tax returns and year-end invoices.
Types of personal data processed
Personal data collected based on the contact form are name and surname and email, and additionally, if stated: address, city and postal code, telephone number.
The personal data collected based on your subscription to the newsletter are email addresses.
Personal data collected based on the registration form and the purchase form: name and surname, email, address, city and postal code, telephone number.
Information automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirect/exit pages and operating system. We use this information to manage our websites and our technical solutions, understand how visitors navigate through our website and services and improve your experience as you use our websites and services.
Access and update of your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- right to access and inspect data
- right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- right to data portability
- right to withdraw consent
- right to object
- right to correct and change personal data in case the data is incomplete or inaccurate
- right to strike out in cases such as cessation of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent or in the event of a complaint.
If you want to accomplish any of these rights, contact us via our website's contact form. You can also contact us by phone listed on the website or by sending mail to our address listed on the website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful handling and accidental loss, destruction or damage. When providing your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet securely using high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers located in the EU.
The team of Destina d.o.o provides the content on this website and it is protected by copyright.
Unless otherwise stated in the website content itself, you have the right to view, copy, print and distribute (but not modify) the content on this website, provided that you use the content for informational, non-commercial purposes and to place a copyright notice on the content you use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third party cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.